Truth of Life

"The more garbage that happens to you, the better you are... Our lives are just vapor, that evaporates. So you'd better make use of what you've got."--Reginald Hill, September 5th 2002, lecture on Anglo-Saxon poetry techniques.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

For the most part, I'm in a good mood. People who become my close friends are able to see me in my bitch mode, when I get grouchy and shout or talk about how people suck. But when people first meet me, they consider me to be a nice person. That's how people view me at work these days, sweet Sharece, the girl who should be walking around in pigtails, picking daisies.

If only they knew what was going on in my head.

1 comment:

I guess that makes me the camel... said...

Walking around picking daisies? You're totally funny. And really, as a good friend, I have to say: I love what's really going on in your head :)