Truth of Life

"The more garbage that happens to you, the better you are... Our lives are just vapor, that evaporates. So you'd better make use of what you've got."--Reginald Hill, September 5th 2002, lecture on Anglo-Saxon poetry techniques.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

food of champions

I first heard of chili-mac in high school drama class. One of my good buds couldn't get enough of the stuff. He raved about the way the cheese blended with the chili into an amazing mass of goodness. The first time I ate it, I was a sophomore in college. I'd cut down my meal plan for the caf. and was living on toast and easy mac. One day, I splurged on a random trip to Costco and bought a six pack of chili. That's when it happened. I mixed the two together and discovered the meal of a lifetime.

And tonight, I had a bowl of that delicious combo.

No comments: